The Department of Commerce – Professional accounting was established in the year June 2012 with a unique vision to cater to the needs of CA aspirants.
- A department room with Five faculties
- 3 class rooms with good atmosphere
- 2 Computers with internet facility and a Printer
- Department library with textbooks and books related to ICAI, ICSI, ICMA.
- The classes are commenced at 8.00am and ends at 1.00pm in the noon.
- The students undergo training in Auditor’s office from 2 o’clock to 6 in the evening.
- The department follows proctoral system to give personalized attention to the students in every year.
- Parents meet is conducted after the publication of results for every semester.
- ABC Analysis is conducted to assessing the outstanding students, average students and weak students.
- Motivational, Remedial measures are taken to elevate the students from their levels.
- Guest lectures, Seminars are organized in every semester.
- Industrial Visit is arranged once in a year.
M.Phil. AND Ph.D. DETAILS
- Ph.D. Awarded Faculty – 4
- M.Phil. Awarded Faculty – 4
- Ph.D. Pursuing Faculty – 1