1. Every student shall wear clean and suitable clothing.
2. Every student shall greet the members of the Staff on his / her first meeting them for the day.
3. When a member of the Staff enters the class room, the students shall rise and remain till they are asked to be seated or till the staff member takes his/her seat.
4. No student shall leave the classroom or laboratory without the permission of the teacher.
5. Students are not permitted to stand in the corridor during the class hours.
6. Students who may have no class to attend in any particular period, may go to the Reading Room or may sit in any classroom that may be unoccupied but shall on no account disturb the class at work.
7. When attending public meeting and the functions in the College, students should be decently dressed. They should be polite and courteous to all, ready to oblige, respectful to seniors and should prove themselves lovers of good order and decent behavior.
8. Regarding matters not specified above, students shall aim at conducting themselves in a manner thoroughly worthy of the College, and in harmony with the best traditions of Indian life and culture.
9. Smoking inside the College or Hostel premises, throwing about waste papers, defacing the wall and committing nuisance on the grounds are punishable offenses.
DISCIPLINARY REGULATION (TNER)
1. No student who has been convicted in a Court of Law for disloyal activities or who has been detained under Defense of India Rules or Restriction and Detention Ordinance 1944, shall be admitted or readmitted into the College without the previous sanction of the Director of Collegiate Education.
2. Students should abstain from active participation in party or communal politics.
3. Principal or other constituted College authorities may frame and issue from time to time the disciplinary rules of a permanent or temporary character regulating the conduct, in and outside the College premises, for students on the rolls so far as such rules seem necessary to maintain the reputation of the College.
4. Principal or other constituted College authorities shall have full power to inflict the following punishments in the interest of the students or the institution concerned: fines, for feature of term certificates, suspension and expulsion.