The U.G. Department of Computer Applications was established in the year 2000 and an additional section was started in the year 2012.
- We have 6 Classrooms with Affordable Seats.
- We have Lab facility of 60 Systems with Latest Software programs.
- In our Department, We have 3 Systems with 2 LCDs and Internet Facilities.
- We maintain Department Library with Text Books, Verbal and Aptitude Books.
- PowerPoint’s presentation regarding the recent trends and technologies every day during post College hours for all the three years.
- Group Discussion and Mock interviews are conducted for final year students for their better placements during post college hours.
- Technical Quiz and Marketing are conducted by the students every month to improve their technical capability and leadership qualities
- English newspapers are circulated among the students to improve their communication skills
- We give communication training and soft skill training through Boot Camp Services since 2009 and due to this we have a good placement record.
- Ph.D Awarded Staff: 3
- M.Phil. Awarded Staff: 9
- Pursuing Ph.D: 5
MINOR RESEARCH ACTIVITIES:
Proposal for the minor research projects are submitted by the following staff members:
- Mrs. D. Umamaheswari
- Mrs. N. Shyamala