ONLINE FEES PAYMENT AND PROCEDURE
- Online fee payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards/UPI
- Visit the website: https://www.mycamu.co.in/#/
- Click on “Facilities TAB and Online fee Payment TAB” to make online admission and payment
- Register and View Application and Admission Fees
- Click the button “Make online Payment”
- Click “Confirm” button to confirm the online fee payment to the selected student.
- Select the mode of payment such as Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
- Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment.
PROCESSING CHARGES FOR TRANSACTION
- Credit Card – 1% + GST
- Net Banking – Rs.25/- + GST
- Debit Card – Rs.25/- + GST
- Wallet – 1.50% (No Charges Less than 2000)
- UPI – Free
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If the transaction is successful, it will be indicated in your student portal within two or three working days
- Please check your card limit before proceeding to online payment.
- If the transaction has FAILED for some reasons, you are REQUESTED TO WAIT for THREE DAYS before trying for payment again, please contact office accounts for any discrepancy of online fee faced by you with reference to any of your transaction.
- In any case, make a note of Reference/Transaction Details in case of Net banking or card payment.
- The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the Institution. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose
- There is no cancellation option for the end users.
- In case of duplicate payment, end user to approach accounts department with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement.
- By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.