RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Every student before allotment of a seat in the hostel shall give an undertaking with respect to the acceptance of rules and regulations along with the duly filled general information form and immunization record.
2. Allotment of hostel seat will be for the full academic year. In case of leaving the hostel in the middle of the academic year the inmate shall pay the hostel charges for the full academic year.
3. It is the responsibility of the inmates to extend their best cooperation for maintaining discipline, peace and harmony in the hostel.Tthe senior students are advised to set good examples to their juniors
4. Any activity of the inmate observed to be prejudicial and detrimental to the smooth and peaceful functioning of the college hostel will be viewed seriously by the management and disciplinary action will be taken against those found guilty.
5. Mis use of electricity, water and other facilitis will be liable for penalty
6. Hostel rooms and toilets must be kept clean and tidy. Photographs, pictures etc, shall not be posted or displayed on the walls of the room.
7. Students shall report to the warden after classes at 6.00 pm every day.
8. Inmates shall be allowed to attend the phone calls between 5.00pm and 9.00 pm. The telephonic conversation is restricted to 5 minutes in order to facilitate all the inmates to make use of this facility.
9. Inmates shall strictly maintain silence in the hostel premises especially during the study hours.
10. Payment of hostel feels beyond the stipulated date will be label for the fine.
11. Inmates shall not keep money or other valuables items in their rooms however they can handover such items to the warden for safe custody and obtain an acknowledge due to them.
12. Indoor games cultural programmes, intra hostel cultural and sports programmes, monthly feast and hostel day etc, are some of the activity and special features of NGM college hostel homes. Inmates are advised to avail themselves of this opportunity to the maximum extent.
13. Inmates are strictly advised to follow the time table as mentioned here under:
|Lights on||5.30 a.m.|
|Ablution||5.30 a.m. to 6.30 a.m.|
|Breakfast||8.00 a.m. to 8.45 a.m.|
|Lunch||12.15 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.|
|Tea||5.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|Meeting||6.00 p.m. to 6.15 p.m.|
|Prayer||6.15 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.|
|Relax||6.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.|
|Dinner||8.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.|
|Study time||9.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m.|
|Lights off||11.00 p.m.|
14. Visitors are allowed to see the wards only on Saturdays and Sundays between 10.00 a.m. and 4.00p.m.
15. The inmates are allowed to go home once in a month.
16. The visitors will be allowed to meet only their wards.
17. The students leaving home on scheduled date should return to the hostel either on Sunday before 6.00p.m. or Monday before 7.30 a.m. Any student reaching after that timing will not be entertained.
18. Students leaving home for the weekends should get in the weekend slips signed from their parents without fail.
19. Students should pay their mess bill and respective payments on or before the scheduled date. Any delay will have to be accompanied with penalty. Last date for the mess bill is 5th of every month.
20. Parents are requested not to disturb their wards during the working days except of any serious or important occasions.
21. Cell phones are strictly restricted inside the hostel.
All the students of the college come under an insurance coverage, under which they are eligible to claim reimbursement of the actual cost of treatment in an authorized hospital.